Operations - Schedule - Introduction
SCHEDULE OPERATIONS (AIRLINES)
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority grants approval of schedules to domestic as well
as foreign airlines operating to / from Pakistani airports and overflying Pakistan
airspace as per agreed bilateral entitlement. Two schedules "Summer and Winter"
are approved by Air Transport Directorate, HQ CAA. Representative(s) from Air Transport
Directorate CAA Pakistan also attend bi-annual IATA scheduling conferences where
provisional approvals of the schedules are granted subject to availability of the
slots at the relevant airports.
- For obtaining approvals, operators shall apply to Director Air Transport via
On-line Air Transport Flight Management System (ATFMS) with proposed schedules
at least 90 days prior to commencing date.
- For change in schedule or for extra section flights, operators are to apply to Director
Air Transport, HQ CAA which will be granted subject to availability of slots, which
may be varied from the requested timings.
- Flight clearances for schedule online /offline airlines can be obtained through
any of the following: :-
- The airlines can apply to CAA for their schedule clearances directly or through
their local office/Registered General Sales Agent (GSA) in Pakistan or
- Authorized Flight Permission Agents (AFPA) as per Para D3, Section 2 of Civil Aviation